Spider’s S-Series Composite Cable provides a flawless, rapid connection to your digital satellite receiver, DVD player, DVR, VCR or AV receiver through composite RCA-type inputs. The S-Series Composite Cable uses the highest-quality materials, and the cable is insulated with quad-shielding to reject noise and prevent interference. A specially engineered nitrogen-injected dielectric material maximizes signal strength for true color and picture clarity. The connector is 24k gold-plated to deliver flawless signal transfer and resist corrosion.
- Split-tip center pin enhances connectivity
- Superior performance for HD video
- True 75-ohm impedance allows highest bandwidth for accurate, reliable image quality even over long distances.
- 24K gold-plated connector guarantees accurate signal transmission and resists corrosion
- Silver-coated conductors provides the finest high-frequency response
- Quad-shielding rejects noise and prevents interference
- Nitrogen-injected dielectric material maximizes signal strength for true color and picture clarity
- Available Lengths: 3ft, 6ft,
- Part Number : S-VIDEO-0003, S-VIDEO-0006